We are taking orders for 2lb Package of bees with mated queen (go here to order). These packages are prepped in Wisconsin after they come back from the almond groves of California. That means the bees will be shipped at the right time for our region. The queens are open-mated Minnesota Hygienic stock, so their colonies will be a blend of Italian and Carniolan heritage.
Order Deadline: March 30, 2021 (or until we run out, whichever comes first).
Packages: 2lb only, $125/each, plus tax. Or $123/each for orders of 11 or more packages.
Pickup date, time and location: All will be emailed to you, posted on our Facebook page and our website. Generally, packages arrive the 3rd week of April, but the exact date depends on weather, traffic, and other factors we cannot control.
We do NOT ship package bees. You must pick them up in person.
The Not-So-Fine Print:
- Reserving your packages: Orders are taken first come first served based on receipt of payment. Telling us or emailing us that you want a package does not count as placing an order.
- Communications: Watch for an email from us and check our Facebook page and website for updates.
- Sales Tax: Exempt only with submission of the MN Tax Form ST3 PRIOR to picking up.
- Online Orders: Go to this link. Most credit cards and PayPal are accepted.
- Printed order form: If you don't want to order online, complete this form and mail to us with payment by check. No need to complete this form if you order online.
- Paying by check: Mail checks (payable to The Bee Shed) and your paper order form to The Bee Shed, 13147 18th Ave NW, Oronoco, MN 55960.
Guarantee and Conditions
By placing your order with The Bee Shed, you agree to the following:
- We cannot guarantee the health of your bees (including the queen) once you take delivery. We strongly suggest you confirm that the queen is alive before you leave with your bees.
- We are not responsible for the health, productivity or honey production of your bees once you have picked them up.
- We cannot guarantee when the bees will arrive. There are too many factors out of our control that may impact delivery date. We will inform you as soon as we have a firm pickup date.
- We do not refund based on delayed delivery, only if we do not receive the packages at all.
- This is livestock - anything can happen. There is always the possibility that our supplier will not be able to deliver bees. We will do our best to find other options if this happens, but we cannot guarantee we will be successful. You will be refunded should we not be able to get bees.